Christmas tree cranberry doggy biscuits recipaw
It’s the most wonderful time of the year, and our doggies, owned or borrowed, deserve the most wonderful treat. Our Christmas tree cranberry doggy biscuits are really easy to make and your BFF will absowoofly love them.
Watch the video
200g of oats, grounded, or oat flour
2 tablespoons natural yoghurt*
1 tablespoon dog-friendly peanut butter
50g chopped cranberries
*If your pooch is unable to eat dairy make sure to use a dairy-free alternative yoghurt.
- Preheat your oven to 180C/350F/gas mark 4
- Mix all of the ingredients together in a large bowl until fully combined
- Spoon the mixture into your Christmas tree moulds (or any other shape you have)
- Place in the oven for 20 minutes
- Remove from the oven and allow to cool before removing the biscuits from the mould
- Let your four-legged furiend enjoy one of their homemade treats!
We all love to give our pooches extra treats over Christmas but always make sure to adjust your dog’s daily food allowance so they don’t gain weight while enjoying their delicious new snacks. And always check a doggo is good with all the ingredients in a new treat before letting them have a taste.
Other Christmas recipes
Christmas dinner recipe for your dog
Know someone who’d love this?
Want to hear about a different kind of dog care that both you and your dog will love?
Or perhaps you’re a dog lover who can’t have one of your own right now?
We have the pawfect solution, BorrowMyDoggy!