Blueberry biscuit bones
A great way to stop your dog sniffing after your digestives is by baking them some delicious bickies of their own. Give these bone shaped biscuits a go, they’re guaranteed to get your pup’s tail wagging!
- 2 eggs
- 200g almond flour
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- 75g blueberries
- 3-4 tablespoons coconut flour
- Preheat oven to 180°C
- In a bowl whisk together eggs and set aside.
- Combine almond flour, coconut oil and blueberries in a bowl. Try drying or cooking the blueberries first to help with consistency.
- Add the whisked eggs to the dough and stir well.
- Slowly add a few tablespoons of coconut flour until an easily kneadable consistency is formed.
- Dust your surface with coconut flour and roll out your dough (it will be quite a sticky dough).
- Cut the dough using a bone shaped cutter and place on a well greased or lined baking tray
- Repeat for remaining dough
- Cook for 15 minutes or until biscuits are crisp
- Cool and serve!
This recipe should provide around 10-12 biscuits. Store in an air-tight container and consume within a week.
If you suspect your dog has any allergies to the ingredients used try using a substitute or avoid this recipe.
Make sure to always adjust your dog’s daily food allowance so they don’t gain weight while enjoying their delicious new snacks. These are treats and should not be substituted for a meal and should be enjoyed in moderation.
To find a borrower for your dog or the pawfect doggy to borrow, for extra walks, exercise and attention, sign up and begin messaging members in your area.
Know someone who’d love this?
Want to hear about a different kind of dog care that both you and your dog will love?
Or perhaps you’re a dog lover who can’t have one of your own right now?
We have the pawfect solution, BorrowMyDoggy!