Pumpkin Pupcakes17 October 2023
Want the pawfect Howl-oween treat for your dog? Then these Pumpkin Pupcakes are just the trick… or treat!
- 30g brown rice flour
- 130g pumpkin purée
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 4 seaweed sheets
1. Mix flour and cinnamon in a bowl
2. Add pumpkin puree and egg, then mix
3. Add water to loosen the density of the mixture
4. Fill microwave safe cupcake liners with mixture
5. Microwave for 1 minute
6. Allow to cool and top with pumpkin purée
7. Trim seaweed strips into face shapes and arrange on top of pupcakes
Any new food should be added gradually to your dog's diet so they don't get a poorly tummy. And make sure to always adjust your dog’s daily food allowance so they don’t gain weight while enjoying their delicious new snacks. Avoid giving your dog any foods that they are allergic or intolerant to, or if advised against by your vet.
To find your dog a loving borrower for extra walks, exercise and attention, sign up and begin messaging pawtential matches in your area.
Know someone who’d love this?
Want to hear about a different kind of dog care that both you and your dog will love?
Or perhaps you’re a dog lover who can’t have one of your own right now?
We have the pawfect solution, BorrowMyDoggy!