Want the pawfect Howl-oween treat for your dog? Then these Pumpkin Pupcakes are just the trick….or treat!
- 30g brown rice flour
- 130g pumpkin purée
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 4 seaweed sheets
- Mix flour and cinnamon in a bowl
- Add pumpkin puree and egg, then mix
- Add water to loosen density
- Fill cupcake liners with mixture
- Microwave for 1 minute
- Top with pumpkin purée
- Trim seaweed strips into face shapes
- Arrange on top of pupcakes
To find your dog a loving borrower for extra walks, exercise and attention, sign up and begin messaging pawtential matches in your area.
Know someone who’d love this?
Want to hear about a different kind of dog care that both you and your dog will love?
Or perhaps you’re a dog lover who can’t have one of your own right now?
We have the pawfect solution, BorrowMyDoggy!