Do you want to make an extra-special treat for your dog, owned or borrowed? Here's an easy, healthy, and delicious recipe from our friends at David Cuffe & Associates!
Make sure to always adjust your dog’s daily food allowance so they don’t gain weight while enjoying their delicious new snacks.
- 2½ cups wholemeal flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 cup natural peanut butter
- 1 cup water
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 egg
- *If you want to make these wheat free, you can use rice flour of coconut flour as a replacement, but this might change the consistency...
- Preheat oven to 175C
- In a large bowl combine flour, baking powder, and the egg.
- Add peanut butter, water, honey and stir until the dough becomes firm and sticky.
- On a lightly floured surface, roll out the dough about ½ inch thick and use small bowls or cookie cutters to create different shapes.
- Bake for 20 minutes until golden.
To find your dog a loving borrower for extra walks, exercise and attention, sign up and begin messaging pawtential matches in your area.