Banana and peanut butter treats
Not all doggy recipes are complicated and the same can be said about this super simple three ingredient treat. Guaranteed to get all the tails wagging, this vegan and gluten free recipe is pawfect for those pups with a more sensitive tum.
- 1 ripe medium banana
- ½ cup or 65g dog friendly peanut butter
- ¾ cup or 100g buckwheat flour
- Few tablespoons of water
- Extra buckwheat flour for dusting
- In a bowl mash a ripe banana.
- Add peanut butter and buckwheat flour mix thoroughly.
- Add a few tablespoons of water if the dough is too dry or flour if too wet.
- Dust your surface or chopping board and bring the dough together.
- Using your hands or a rolling pin flatten the dough.
- Using a cookie cutter of your choice cut and place onto a greased baking tray.
- Bake in the oven at 180℃ for 10-15 minutes or until browned.
- Cool and serve to your pup!
If you suspect your doggy has an allergy to wheat you can use an alternative type of flour.
Make sure to always adjust your dog’s daily food allowance so they don’t gain weight while enjoying their delicious new snacks. These are treats and should not be substituted for a meal.
To find a borrower for your dog or the pawfect doggy to borrow, for extra walks, exercise and attention, sign up and begin messaging members in your area.
Know someone who’d love this?
Want to hear about a different kind of dog care that both you and your dog will love?
Or perhaps you’re a dog lover who can’t have one of your own right now?
We have the pawfect solution, BorrowMyDoggy!