Does your pup love Christmas and treats? Then whip them up a batch of these easy and festive Gingerbread Bones from our friends at Elmo’s Kitchen!
- 3 tbsp molasses
- 120ml water
- 1 egg
- 350g wholemeal flour
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 2 tsp ground ginger
- Preheat oven to 180C
- Whisk together molasses, egg and water.
- Add flour, cinnamon and ginger.
- Combine and knead the dough for a couple of minutes.
- Roll out the dough to about 5mm thickness.
- Use a dog bone cookie cutter to cut shapes.
- Place your Gingerbread Bones on a sheet of parchment paper and bake for 12 minutes.
- Cool completely before storing.
Make sure to always adjust your dog’s daily food allowance so they don’t gain weight while enjoying their delicious new snacks.
To find your dog a loving borrower for extra walks, exercise and attention, sign up and begin messaging pawtential matches in your area.