Dog Christmas stocking ideas for 2022
What to put in a dog Christmas stocking - treats, toys, or both?
When it comes to stocking stuffers for dogs, the options are endless. However, there are a few things that every good puppy stocking should include.
One idea is to fill it with some of your dog's favourite toys. This could include anything from chew toys, fetching toys and squeaky balls to plush toys and rope toys.
You can also add in some tasty treats, like homemade dog biscuits or meaty chew sticks.
Another idea is to include a new collar or lead, along with a pawsonalised doggy tag.
Most popular 2022 dog Christmas stocking gifts in the UK
Here are some of the most pawpular dog stocking stuffers:
- handmade dog treats: Everyone loves a homemade treat, and your dog is no exception! Make sure to include a few of their favourite flavours in their stocking this year.
- a new collar or lead: If your dog's collar is looking a little worse for wear, consider replacing it with a new one. Or, if they're still using the same lead you got them when they were a puppy, it might be time for an upgrade. Or maybe you’re thinking of going for a harness? Either way, they'll love having a new collar, lead or harness to show off on walks.
- a cosy bed: What could be more pawfect for a cold winter's night than snuggling up in a warm, cosy bed? Your pooch will love having their own special spot to curl up in front of the fireplace.
- fun toys: No matter what their age, all dogs love playing with new toys. Make sure to include a few of their favourites in their stocking this year.
- Not looking to spend lots of money? We hear ya. Check out our many (simple!) DIY guides to creating toys or fun experiences for your pup!
Other Christmas tips
How to keep your dog calm during fireworks
15 last minute Christmas gift ideas for dog lovers
Christmas dog ornaments/baubles
BorrowMyDoggy and Christmas matches
Christmas foods that are bad for dogs
Secret Santa gift ideas for dog lovers
Celebrating your dog's first Christmas
Know someone who’d love this?
Want to hear about a different kind of dog care that both you and your dog will love?
Or perhaps you’re a dog lover who can’t have one of your own right now?
We have the pawfect solution, BorrowMyDoggy!