DIY Dog Pawprint Christmas Ornaments
Make your own doggy pawprint Christmas ornament, personalised for your BFF - best furry friend. If you have an extra curious pooch, make sure to place the ornament near the top of your tree as it's for decoration, not for consumption.
- 100 grams of flour
- 50 grams of salt
- 50 grams of water
- Food colouring
- Preheat over at 135 C
- Combine flour, salt and water and stir until the dough takes shape. If too sticky or too dry, add a little more water or flour
- Knead the dough
- Add 1-2 drops of food colouring. Add more if you prefer a more intense hue
- Knead the dough again until the colouring is thoroughly combined
- Flatten the dough
- Place your dog's paw on the dough and push down evenly to make a pawprint
- Use a cookie cutter of cup to cut out the pawprint
- Use the tip of a knife or toothpick to create a small hole on the top of the pawprint
- Add to baking sheet and bake for 10 minutes
- Loop a festive string through the hole, tie in a knot and add to your tree
Other Christmas tips
To find your dog a loving borrower for extra walks, exercise and attention, sign up and begin messaging pawtential matches in your area.
Know someone who’d love this?
Want to hear about a different kind of dog care that both you and your dog will love?
Or perhaps you’re a dog lover who can’t have one of your own right now?
We have the pawfect solution, BorrowMyDoggy!