Instead of sharing scraps from your own plate, treat your Santa Paws to a festive and healthy Christmas dinner made just for them from our doggy dietary consultant friends at Elmo’s Kitchen.
Whether your dog is on the naughty or nice list, they're sure to love this recipe packed full of nutrients and protein.
- 100g turkey, roasted skinless
- 40g canned salmon, drained
- 350g potatoes, boiled or plain mash
- 50g Brussels sprouts, boiled
- 50g carrot, raw or boiled
- 1tbsp cranberry sauce
- 6tbsp giblet stock
- Prepare the ingredients
- Mix everything together and place in the dog bowl
Make sure to always adjust your dog’s daily food allowance so they don’t gain weight while enjoying their delicious new snacks. This recipe includes half the daily calories for a medium-sized dog.
Consult your vet before feeding to any dogs with health issues.
To find your dog a loving borrower for extra walks, exercise and attention, sign up and begin messaging pawtential matches in your area.