Pumpkin Doughnuts29 October 2018
Trick or treat? Treat of course, and now your favourite pup can enjoy an autumnal snack fit for Halloween! A pawfect bite size doughnut guaranteed to leave your dog happy, not spooked.
- ¼ cup or 55g pumpkin puree
- ¼ cup or 25g blueberries (chopped)
- ¼ cup of chicken (chopped)
- A splash of milk
- ¼ teaspoon cinnamon
- ½ cup or 60g brown rice flour
1. Preheat the oven to 180℃ (160℃ for fan assisted ovens)
2. In a bowl mix together the brown rice flour, cinnamon, pumpkin puree and milk. The mixture shouldn’t be dry, add milk accordingly.
3. Fold in the chicken and blueberries
4. Thoroughly grease or line a baking tray.
5. Dust your hands with flour and pick up a small ball of dough.
6. Form a ball and then flatten onto the baking tray, form a small hole with your fingers. Alternatively you can use a small donut tray.
7. Repeat for all the mixture.
8. Bake for 15-20 minutes.
9. Leave to cool and then serve to your pup.
Make sure to always adjust your dog’s daily food allowance so they don’t gain weight while enjoying their delicious new snacks.
Any new food should be added gradually to your dog's diet so they don't get a poorly tummy. Avoid giving your dog any foods that they are allergic or intolerant to, or if advised against by your vet.
To find a borrower for your dog or the pawfect doggy to borrow, for extra walks, exercise and attention, sign up and begin messaging members in your area.
Know someone who’d love this?
Want to hear about a different kind of dog care that both you and your dog will love?
Or perhaps you’re a dog lover who can’t have one of your own right now?
We have the pawfect solution, BorrowMyDoggy!