A collection of Easter recipaw ideas for you - will you choose the dog Easter treat bunnies or the dog friendly pink Easter eggs for your pooch? Discover our simple and fun recipes now!Read more
Trick or treat? Treat of course, and now your favourite pup can enjoy an autumnal snack fit for Halloween! A pawfect bite size doughnut guaranteed to leave your dog happy, not spooked.
- ¼ cup or 55g pumpkin puree
- ¼ cup or 25g blueberries (chopped)
- ¼ cup of chicken (chopped)
- A splash of milk
- ¼ teaspoon cinnamon
- ½ cup or 60g brown rice flour
- In bowl mix together brown rice flour, cinnamon, pumpkin puree and milk. The mixture shouldn’t be dry, add milk accordingly.
- Fold in the chicken and blueberries
- Grab a thoroughly greased or lined baking tray.
- Dust hands with flour and pick up a small ball of dough.
- Form a ball and then flatten onto the baking tray, form a small hole with your fingers. Alternatively you can use a small donut tray.
- Repeat for all the mixture.
- Bake at 180℃ from 15-20 minutes.
- Leave to cool and serve to your pup.
Make sure to always adjust your dog’s daily food allowance so they don’t gain weight while enjoying their delicious new snacks.
To find a borrower for your dog or the pawfect doggy to borrow, for extra walks, exercise and attention, sign up and begin messaging members in your area.
Know someone who’d love this?
Want to hear about a different kind of dog care that both you and your dog will love?
Or perhaps you’re a dog lover who can’t have one of your own right now?
We have the pawfect solution, BorrowMyDoggy!
How it works
Treat your pup with a puppuccino! Pawfect for hot summer days or just as a fun treat, give your pup a refreshing break and bring him the joy of a puppuccino today.Read more
Puppuccinos: what are they and where to get them
Keep your doggy’s teeth healthy with dental dog food! Our guide shows you the best dog food to keep your furry friend's teeth in tip-top shape.Read more
Dental dog food
Are you wondering what effect feeding your dog table scraps can have on their weight and health? With the doggy treat translator, our human food equivalent chart, you can find out!Read more