Frozen treats aren’t just for summer, they’re great all year round especially to help dogs cool down after a long walk or on a warm day. These super simple frozen yoghurt treats have only 4 ingredients and can be whipped up in no time!
- 1 large pot (500g) plain fat free yoghurt
- 2 tablespoons of dog friendly peanut butter
- ½ tablespoon honey
- 1-2 bananas
- In a blender mix all the ingredients until a creamy mixture has formed
- Using a silicone mould or ice tray pour the mixture in
- Freeze for at least 4 hours or overnight and serve!
This recipe should provide 2 moulds of treats. Once frozen consume within 3 months.
Ensure to use dog friendly peanut butter and watch out for xylitol which is toxic to dogs. If you suspect your dog has any allergies to the ingredients used, try using a substitute or avoid this recipe.
Make sure to always adjust your dog’s daily food allowance so they don’t gain weight while enjoying their delicious new snacks. These are treats and should not be substituted for a meal and should be enjoyed in moderation.
To find a borrower for your dog or the pawfect doggy to borrow, for extra walks, exercise and attention, sign up and begin messaging members in your area.