- What could be better than a holiday with your BFF (best furry friend)? To give you a head start planning your travels to Yorkshire, here are 4 pawsome dog friendly accommodations, including hotels, cottages, and holiday rentals.
With a stunning, hand-picked collection of the finest luxury cottages in Yorkshire, you and your dog can enjoy a fine weekend away in beautiful accommodation within picturesque surroundings.
- A wide variety of cottages in locations throughout Yorkshire, from barn conversions in the Dales to romantic boltholes by the sea.
- All of their dog-friendly cottages allow dogs inside, not just in kennels outside.
- The ability to refine by the number of people travelling, location, duration and even whether you want a hot tub!
Get more details about Gorgeous Cottages.
Telephone: 01642 263249
The Devonshire Arms
Take a step back in time with your dog to this 17th century coaching inn surrounded by stunning scenery, including the National Park at your doorstep. Dog perks include:
- Dog beds, bowls, treats and even emergency food are provided
- Dogs are welcome in all guest rooms, as well in most areas of the hotel. They’ll particularly enjoy curling up by the roaring fire in the lounge.
- Surrounded by the Yorkshire Dales, considered the finest dog-walking country in the UK.
- A washing station is available to freshen up pups after muddy walks and adventures.
Get more details about the Devonshire Arms.
Skipton, BD23 6AJ
Telephone: 01756 710441
The Talbot Hotel
As a former hunting lodge and still historic Grade II listed property, The Talbot Hotel is steeped in history and was even awarded the ‘Welcome to Yorkshire Hotel of the Year'. Located in the town of Malton, Talbot offers the following extra dog guest benefits:
- Nearby adventures and walks at Robin Hood’s Bay and the wild North York Moors
- Dog bowls, toys and blankets are provided
- Grooming is available
- Dogs stay at £10/night
All details can be found on the Talbot’s Hotel website..
North Yorkshire, YO62 6AA
Telephone: 01751 433334
Airbnb boasts loads of pet friendly houses and b&bs in Yorkshire. These are some of the pawsome benefits of staying in a dog friendly flat through Airbnb:
- The ability to refine by the number of people you’re travelling with in addition to your pooch.
- Filter by your room-type preferences.
- Find out what amenities are offered in each listing.
Start searching on Airbnb.
More great sites to help you search for dog friendly accommodations in Yorkshire:
BorrowMyDoggy connects dog owners with local borrowers for walks, sitting and holiday care.
If you want your dog to have a happy holiday of his own, why not sign up and connect with local borrowers?
Sign up now