Dog Friendly Accommodations in Devon
What could be better than a holiday with your BFF (best furry friend)? To give you a head start planning your travels to Devon, here are four pawsome dog friendly accommodations, including hotels, cottages, and holiday rentals.
Featuring expansive grounds to explore with your pooch, Lewtrenchard Manor brings the beautiful Devon countryside in the Dartmoor's wild tors valley, to your doorstep. With a history that dates back to the 1600s, the manor is virtually untouched by time and offers a rich historical ambiance and pawsome treats for your dog, including:
- The Dartmoor National Park is nearby and ideal for exploring with your canine companion
- Doggy guests are welcome in the bar and private dining area
Get more details about the Lewtrenchard Manor
Okehampton, EX20 4PN
Telephone: 01566 783222
As the winner of 2015 Petspyjamas’ Most Romantic Pet-Friendly Establishment Award, Hotel Endsleigh not only combines stylish, quirky and historical elements, but it also goes the extra mile for your dog. Here’s how:
- Pets bowls and beds are provided
- Dogs are allowed in all bedrooms and public areas except the main restaurant.
- The hotel is set in 108 acres of gardens, woodlands, follies and grottos, perfect for walkies
All details can be found on the Hotel Endsleigh’s website.
Tavistock, PL19 0PQ
Telephone: 01822 870000
Whitehouse is a former Georgian House and now critically acclaimed design-led hotel. With only 6 rooms, you and your dog will feel like you’re staying at the home of your chic friend, whose resident lurchers love welcoming four-legged friends to their quirky coastal abode.
- Dogs are welcome in all areas - high paws!
- A 3-mile dog-friendly beach is just a few minutes walk away
- Plenty of countryside walks are on your doorstep.
Kingsbridge, TQ7 2JX
Telephone: 01548 580505
Five comfy stone cottages in a secluded peaceful valley in 20 acres of lawns, woods & meadows. Tranquil, traffic-free, dog-friendly rural retreat close to beaches. Individual, charming and cosy. Wooden beams, thick stone walls, log-burners, and private, fenced gardens.
Off lead walks from your cottage door round green lanes, and further afield. Sustainable holidays powered by our own water turbine. We really welcome dogs. Short breaks available.
- Flexible on number of dogs
- Enclosed gardens
- Dog friendly beaches, pubs and local attractions nearby
All details can be found on Watermill Cottage’s website
Dartmouth, TQ6 0LN
Telephone: 01803 770219
Airbnb boasts loads of pet friendly houses and b&bs in Devon. These are some of the pawsome benefits of staying in a dog friendly flat through Airbnb:
- The ability to refine by the number of people you’re travelling with in addition to your pooch.
- Filter by your room-type preferences.
- Find out what amenities are offered in each listing.
Top dog friendly hotel locations
- dog friendly hotels in the UK
- dog friendly hotels London
- dog friendly hotels Brighton
- dog friendly hotels in Glasgow
- dog friendly hotels in the Lake District
- dog friendly hotels in Norfolk
- dog friendly hotels in Devon
- dog friendly hotels in Yorkshire
- dog friendly hotels in Cornwall
If you want your dog to have a happy holiday of his own, why not sign up and connect with local borrowers?
Dog friendly Devon
Dog friendly places to eat in Devon
Dog friendly accommodation in Devon
Know someone who’d love this?
Want to hear about a different kind of dog care that both you and your dog will love?
Or perhaps you’re a dog lover who can’t have one of your own right now?
We have the pawfect solution, BorrowMyDoggy!