Dog Friendly Accommodations in Brighton19 June 2023
What could be better than a holiday with your BFF (best furry friend)? To give you a head start planning your travels to Brighton, here are 4 pawsome dog friendly accommodations, including hotels, B&Bs and holiday rentals.
The Oriental Brighton
An historical Grade II listed property, Oriental Brighton is full of character and a charming place to stay with your pup. Dog perks include:
- Dogs stay free!
- The dog-friendly beach nearby is the perfect place for exercise.
- After working up an appetite at the beach, there are many dog friendly pubs and cafes you and your pup can enjoy.
9 Oriental Place, Brighton, BN1 2LJ
Telephone: +44 (0) 1273 205050
All details can be found on The Oriental Brighton's website.
An affordable B&B option, the dog friendly Ambassador Brighton is a great spot for you and your pup to enjoy your beach holiday. Located right in the city centre, you’ll be close to all the main attractions. Benefits of staying here include:
- Dogs stay for £12.50/night.
- A relaxing evening in the bar and lounge, your pup is welcome too!
- A garden room with private walled garden and patio where your dog can enjoy some fresh air.
Find out more one Ambassador Brighton’s website.
Brighton, The City of Brighton and Hove BN2 1PD UK
Telephone: 01273 676869
Barefoot Beach House
This irresistible house is located right on the beach at Camber Sands, East Sussex. Here’s why you would love this gorgeous coastal getaway with your pup:
- £50/a stay per dog.
- The trendy coastal town Rye is only a short drive away so you and your pup can explore local eateries and boutiques
- Strolls along the beach that you can enjoy with your dog.
Find out more on Unique Home Stays.
Camber Sands, East Sussex
Telephone: +44 (0) 1673 881183
The Brighton Hotel
The Grade II listed Brighton Hotel is one of the most charming hotels in Brighton where you are guaranteed a warm and personal welcome. It is located on the seafront directly opposite the famous Brighton Bandstand and very close to the West Pier and to the site of the British Airways i360 attraction.
- Accepts not only dogs, but any animal (within reason - they accept that a giraffe may be challenging to fit in, and lions may not be other pet friendly).
- Accredited by VisitEngland as a 3 Star Full Service Hotel
- The Salisbury Restaurant available 7 days a week from 6.30 pm till 9.30 pm
Find out more on The Brighton Hotel
143-145 Kings Road Brighton East Sussex BN1 2PQ
Phone: 01273 820555
The Copper House
The Copper House serviced accommodation can accommodate up to 10 guests across five bedrooms, with four floors and plenty of space. One dog can stay at the property at any time!
- The dog-friendly house, with a small garden and plenty of surroundings you can enjoy with your best friend!
4 Steine Gardens, Brighton, BN2 1WB
Phone: +44 (0)1392 690 079
Fine out more on SITU Serviced Apartment’s Website
Airbnb boasts hundreds of pet friendly listings in Brighton from houses to villas. These are some of the pawsome benefits of staying in a dog friendly rental through Airbnb:
- The ability to refine by the number of people you’re travelling with in addition to your pooch.
- Filter by your room-type preferences.
- Find out what amenities are offered in each listing.
Top dog friendly hotel locations
- dog friendly hotels in the UK
- dog friendly hotels London
- dog friendly hotels Brighton
- dog friendly hotels in Glasgow
- dog friendly hotels in the Lake District
- dog friendly hotels in Norfolk
- dog friendly hotels in Devon
- dog friendly hotels in Yorkshire
- dog friendly hotels in Cornwall
BorrowMyDoggy connects dog owners with local borrowers for walks, sitting and holiday care.
If you want your dog to have a happy holiday of his own, why not sign up and connect with local borrowers?
Dog friendly Brighton guides
Know someone who’d love this?
Want to hear about a different kind of dog care that both you and your dog will love?
Or perhaps you’re a dog lover who can’t have one of your own right now?
We have the pawfect solution, BorrowMyDoggy!