Dog Friendly Accommodations in the Cotswolds
What could be better than a holiday with your BFF (best furry friend)? To give you a head start planning your travels to the Cotswolds, here are 4 pawsome dog friendly accommodations, including hotels, cottages, and holiday rentals.
The Pear Tree
If you’re looking for a well-located stay in the countryside, The Pear Tree is the perfect place to visit. From there, you can easily visit many West Country areas including the Cotswolds, Longleat, Blenheim Palace, the Georgian city of Bath, Avebury and Stonehenge. They’re also the pawfect place to bring your dog on holiday. Here’s why:
- Dog guests stay free - high paws!
- Treats, water bowls, and a bottle of mineral water are provided for your pup. A towel is also supplied for your dog in case they go for a swim.
- It’s possible to arrange for your dog to join you for dinner at the hotel, but check ahead for suitable dates and times.
You can find out more on The Pear Tree’s website.
Church Street, Purton, Wiltshire, SN5 4ED
Telephone: 01793 772100
The Manor House
The Manor House’s beautiful Mew Cottages are dog friendly, plus you can enjoy award winning food, a round of golf and events hosted by The Manor House. Here are some of the doggy benefits of staying here:
- A one off charge of £25 for your dog (or dogs!)
- Surrounded by the countryside, you and your dog will be able to enjoy plenty of walks together.
Find out more on The Manor House’s website.
Castlecomb, The Cotswolds, SN14 7HX
Telephone: 01249 782266
Unique Home Stays
Unique Home Stays offers gorgeous, luxurious pet-friendly options in the Cotswolds. Here’s why you should check out Unique Home Stays:
- In-depth reviews about each potential holiday.
- An easy filtering system so you can find what you’re looking for quickly.
- Beautiful photography and detailed information about each destination.
Have a look to find a unique dog-friendly holiday that suits you best.
Airbnb has 6 lovely dog friendly listings in the Cotswolds. These are some of the pawsome benefits of staying in a dog friendly flat through Airbnb:
- The ability to refine by the number of people you’re travelling with in addition to your pooch.
- Filter by your room-type preferences.
- Find out what amenities are offered in each listing.
Top dog friendly hotel locations
- dog friendly hotels in the UK
- dog friendly hotels London
- dog friendly hotels Brighton
- dog friendly hotels in Glasgow
- dog friendly hotels in the Lake District
- dog friendly hotels in Norfolk
- dog friendly hotels in Devon
- dog friendly hotels in Yorkshire
- dog friendly hotels in Cornwall
BorrowMyDoggy connects dog owners with local borrowers for walks, sitting and holiday care.
If you want your dog to have a happy holiday of his own, why not sign up and connect with local borrowers?
Know someone who’d love this?
Want to hear about a different kind of dog care that both you and your dog will love?
Or perhaps you’re a dog lover who can’t have one of your own right now?
We have the pawfect solution, BorrowMyDoggy!