Tuna Loaf Bites
Need a speedy and tasty homemade dog treat guaranteed to have all the tails waggy? Give these Tuna loaf bites a go. Not only are they super simple to make but they’re really quick to make too. Why not give them a go!
- 2 tins of tuna (in oil)
- 2 eggs
- 160g brown rice flour
- In bowl mix together the tuna and oil with the eggs.
- Once thoroughly mixed add in the flour and stir well.
- When a dough has formed grab a microwave safe plate.
- Flatten the dough onto the plate, there is no need for oil as there was some in the tuna.
- Microwave for 4 minutes, checking at 2 minute intervals.
- At 4 minutes flip the loaf over and microwave for another minute.
- Check the texture and microwave at 30 seconds until dough firm.
- Once cool cut into bite sizes, suitable for your dog.
We suggest eating the treats within a few days or freezing a few and thawing a few at a time.
Make sure to always adjust your dog’s daily food allowance so they don’t gain weight while enjoying their delicious new snacks.
To find a borrower for your dog or the pawfect doggy to borrow, for extra walks, exercise and attention, sign up and begin messaging members in your area.
Know someone who’d love this?
Want to hear about a different kind of dog care that both you and your dog will love?
Or perhaps you’re a dog lover who can’t have one of your own right now?
We have the pawfect solution, BorrowMyDoggy!