No Bake Peanut Butter Oat Treats Recipe18 July 2017
You won’t need any baking skills to spoil your dog with this quick and easy treat. Easily and in no time, you’ll have them ready. :)
- 100ml goats milk yoghurt
- 280g dog-friendly peanut butter
- 200g rolled oats
1. Mix peanut butter with goats milk yoghurt in a bowl.
2. Add the oats and start kneading the mixture until it’s combined.
3. Grab a small amount and roll into little balls.
4. Place the little balls on a flat tray with cling film.
5. Let them chill in the fridge for a couple of hours.
6. They’ll soon be ready for your dog to have a taste!
Make sure to always adjust your dog’s daily food allowance so they don’t gain weight while enjoying their delicious new snacks.
Any new food should be added gradually to your dog's diet so they don't get a poorly tummy. Avoid giving your dog any foods that they are allergic or intolerant to, or if advised against by your vet.
To find your dog a loving borrower for extra walks, exercise and attention, sign up and begin messaging pawtential matches in your area.
Know someone who’d love this?
Want to hear about a different kind of dog care that both you and your dog will love?
Or perhaps you’re a dog lover who can’t have one of your own right now?
We have the pawfect solution, BorrowMyDoggy!