Doggy Fish Cakes26 May 2023
Do you want to make an extra-special, fishy treat for your dog, owned or borrowed? Here's an easy, healthy, and delicious fish cake recipe that dogs LOVE!
Make sure to always adjust your dog’s daily food allowance so they don’t gain weight while enjoying their delicious new snacks.
- 1 chopped hard boiled egg
- 100g cooked peas
- 1 can of tinned tuna in springwater
- 1 can of tinned salmon in springwater
- 2 potatoes, mashed and cooled
1. Mix all the ingredients together in a bowl
2. Scoop the mixture into a smaller bowl
3. Add a layer of the mashed potato on top
Any new food should be added gradually to your dog's diet so they don't get a poorly tummy. And make sure to always adjust your dog’s daily food allowance so they don’t gain weight while enjoying their delicious new snacks. Avoid giving your dog any foods that they are allergic or intolerant to, or if advised against by your vet.
To find your dog a loving borrower for extra walks, exercise and attention, sign up and begin messaging pawtential matches in your area.
Know someone who’d love this?
Want to hear about a different kind of dog care that both you and your dog will love?
Or perhaps you’re a dog lover who can’t have one of your own right now?
We have the pawfect solution, BorrowMyDoggy!