Chicken and Raspberry Heart Treats
Share the love with these heart shaped doggy treats. They’re the pawfect for Valentine’s Day or any special occasion.
- 60g chopped cooked chicken
- 60g chopped raspberries
- ½ tsp chopped rosemary
- 60g brown rice flour
- ¼ cup water
- Heart shape cutter (optional)
- Preheat the oven to 180°C.
- In bowl combine the dry ingredients.
- Slowly add the water to the mix until a dough is formed, the dough can be quite wet.
- Form the dough and dust a chopping board or surface with flour.
- Flatten and use cutter to form heart shapes.
- Alternatively you can roll the treats into small balls.
- Place shapes or balls onto a baking tray.
- Bake treats at 180°C for 10 minutes.
- Let treats cool in oven, and make sure they are cold before serving them to your doggy.
Make sure to always adjust your dog’s daily food allowance so they don’t gain weight while enjoying their delicious new snacks.
To find a borrower for your dog or the pawfect doggy to borrow, for extra walks, exercise and attention, sign up and begin messaging members in your area.
Know someone who’d love this?
Want to hear about a different kind of dog care that both you and your dog will love?
Or perhaps you’re a dog lover who can’t have one of your own right now?
We have the pawfect solution, BorrowMyDoggy!