Cheese & Parsley Doggy Biscuits
Biscuits are an all time favourite for humans and dogs alike. So why not whip up these easy, 4 ingredient biscuit treats? It means your furry friend won’t miss out on your afternoon tea break and, guess what, they’re human friendly too!
- 5 g or ¼ cup chopped fresh parsley
- 60g or ½ cup grated cheese
- 120ml milk
- 110g brown rice flour
- Preheat the oven to 180℃.
- In a bowl mix the dry ingredients together.
- Add the milk and mix until a dough starts to form.
- Dust your surface with some flour.
- Knead your dough together.
- Using your hands or a rolling pin flatten your dough to your desired thickness.
- Using a cutter cut your dough and place on a greased baking tray.
- Continue to roll out and cut your dough.
- Bake in the oven for 10-15 mins or until lightly browned around the edges.
- Cool before handing them to your pup.
Note: If you’re making some for humans we recommend adding more cheese, using less parsley and adding a bit more seasoning… Believe us, we tried!
If you suspect your doggy is lactose intolerant we recommend removing the cheese from the recipe or choosing another recipaws.
Make sure to always adjust your dog’s daily food allowance so they don’t gain weight while enjoying their delicious new snacks.
To find a borrower for your dog or the pawfect doggy to borrow, for extra walks, exercise and attention, sign up and begin messaging members in your area.
Know someone who’d love this?
Want to hear about a different kind of dog care that both you and your dog will love?
Or perhaps you’re a dog lover who can’t have one of your own right now?
We have the pawfect solution, BorrowMyDoggy!