Blueberry Crunch Dog Treats Recipe
Do you want to make an extra-special treat for your dog, owned or borrowed? Here's an easy, healthy, and delicious recipe from our friends at Elmo’s Kitchen!
Make sure to always adjust your dog’s daily food allowance so they don’t gain weight while enjoying their delicious new snacks.
- 240 grams oat bran
- 150 grams rolled oats
- 130 grams rice flour
- 1tsp honey
- 200 grams blueberries
- 2 eggs
- Preheat oven to 180C.
- In a large bowl, mash the blueberries.
- Add honey and eggs and mix together.
- Add oat bran, rolled oats and rice flour.
- Knead the dough and roll it out approx 3-5mm thick (if the dough is a bit sticky to handle, add more rice flour).
- Cut with a cookie cutter.
- Place on parchment paper and bake for 30 – 40 minutes until they are brown.
- Turn the oven off and allow the treats to cool inside the oven completely before removing.
- Store in an airtight container.
To find your dog a loving borrower for extra walks, exercise and attention, sign up and begin messaging pawtential matches in your area.
Know someone who’d love this?
Want to hear about a different kind of dog care that both you and your dog will love?
Or perhaps you’re a dog lover who can’t have one of your own right now?
We have the pawfect solution, BorrowMyDoggy!