Banana bacon bites
Bacon, the staple for any brilliant British breakfast. So treat your pup to these tasty banana bacon bites, pawfect for a morning snack or rewarding any good pup.
- 2 bananas (mashed)
- 2 rashers of crispy bacon
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 cup or 120g brown rice flour
- In a bowl mash together the bananas until smooth.
- Add bacon, cinnamon, honey and flour and mix well.
- Add water or flour depending on the consistency of your mixture, but ideally the dough shouldn’t be too dry.
- On a greased baking tray use a teaspoon to spoon small amount of the mixture on.
- Repeat for all of the remaining mixture.
- Bake at 180℃ for 10-15 minutes.
- Leave to cool and they’re ready to feed to your favourite pup.
Make sure to always adjust your dog’s daily food allowance so they don’t gain weight while enjoying their delicious new snacks. These are treats and should not be substituted for a meal.
To find a borrower for your dog or the pawfect doggy to borrow, for extra walks, exercise and attention, sign up and begin messaging members in your area.
Know someone who’d love this?
Want to hear about a different kind of dog care that both you and your dog will love?
Or perhaps you’re a dog lover who can’t have one of your own right now?
We have the pawfect solution, BorrowMyDoggy!