Include your dog, owned or borrowed, in your Easter celebrations with these doggy Easter Eggs. They’re easy, eggcellent and absowoofly delicious!
- Goat yoghurt
- Beetroot powder
- Blueberry powder
- Easter Egg mould
- Combine goat yoghurt and beetroot powder in one bowL
- Combine goat yoghurt and blueberry powder in another bowl
- Spoon each mixture into the egg moulds
- Use a knife to even out and flatten the mixture in the moulds
- Freeze for 2 hours.
- Pop out of the moulds and serve whilst they’re still cool!
To find your dog a loving borrower for extra walks, exercise and attention, sign up and begin messaging pawtential matches in your area.