Share the puppy love this Valentine's Day with these all natural heart biscuits for your dog. With only four ingredients, they're easy to whip up and Cherry the black Lab confirms they're absowoofly delicious!
Thanks to our doggy dietary consultant friends at Elmo’s Kitchen for the recipe!
- 350 grams wheat flour
- 20 grams beetroot powder
- 200 grams goat or sheep yogurt
- 1 egg
- Preheat oven to 180C
- Combine flour and beetroot powder in a bowl
- Whisk in yogurt and egg
- Knead the dough and roll it out approximately 3-5mm thick (if the dough is a bit sticky to handle, add more flour)
- Cut with a heart shaped cookie cutter
- Place hearts on a parchment paper lined baking sheet
- Bake for 20 minutes
- Once done, turn the oven off and allow the treats to cool inside the oven completely before removing
To find your dog a loving borrower for extra walks, exercise and attention, sign up and begin messaging pawtential matches in your area.