What could be better than a holiday with your BFF (best furry friend)? To give you a head start planning your travels to the Peak District, here are 3 pawsome dog friendly accommodations, including hotels, b&bs and holiday rentals.
If you’re looking for an idyllic location steeped in history, look no further than Biggin Hall. With the Biggin Hall sculpture trail and woodland walk right on your doorstep, you and your pup will have lots to entertain you. Here are more pawsome benefits:
- Dogs stay free.Follow the footpaths from Biggin Hall to explore the countryside with your doggy.
- Dogs of all shapes and sizes welcome - high paws!
You can find out more on Biggin Hall's website.
Biggin Hall Country House Hotel
Biggin-by-Hartington , Buxton , Derbyshire, SK17 0DH, United Kingdom
Telephone: 01298 84451
Farm Stay is a farm-based, dog-friendly B&B which allows easy access to Britain’s first National Park, the perfect place for you and your dog to enjoy together. These are some of the pawsome benefits of staying here:
- Satisfy your inner adventurer and take your pup on all sorts of excursions from the riverside to the moorland and valley route. There are loads of options to choose from!
- Farm Stay provides a designated area for your pup to enjoy off the lead play time.
- Dig into a hearty breakfast before starting your day.
Farm Stay offers a few different locations, so you can choose the one that suits you best.
Telephone: +44 (0) 2476 696909
Airbnb has many pet friendly holiday rentals in the Peak District. These are some of the pawsome benefits of staying in a dog friendly flat through Airbnb:
- The ability to refine by the number of people you’re travelling with in addition to your pooch.
- Filter by your room-type preferences.
- Find out what amenities are offered in each listing.
Start searching on Airbnb.
More great sites to help you search for dog friendly accommodations in the Peak District:
BorrowMyDoggy connects dog owners with local borrowers for walks, sitting and holiday care.