What could be better than a holiday with your BFF (best furry friend)? To give you a head start planning your travels to Norfolk, here are 3 pawsome dog friendly accommodations, including hotels, cottages, and holiday rentals.
Sea Marge Hotel
Located on the north Norfolk coast, this Grade II listed hotel is a luxurious seaside escape for you and your dog. From inland country walks to fetch on the water, there’s plenty of outdoor fun to keep you your pooch occupied.
- Miles and miles of coastline to run around
- Ocean views in most rooms.
- The nearby town of Cromer has a beautiful pier and a variety of boutiques to explore with your pooch
Get more details about the Sea Marge Hotel.
Norfolk, NR27 0AB
Telephone: 01263 579579
Whether you want to explore the Norfolk Broads, visit the coast or wander through the extensive countryside, The Dales has it all. They believe a retreat is made up of little details, as well as special treats for your dog, including:
- A private dog-friendly dining area
- The coast is only a couple miles away, renowned for its sweeping beaches and magnificent walks
All details can be found on the Dales’ website.
North Yorkshire, YO62 6AA
Telephone: 01751 433334
Airbnb boasts loads of pet friendly houses and b&bs in Norfolk. These are some of the pawsome benefits of staying in a dog friendly flat through Airbnb:
- The ability to refine by the number of people you’re travelling with in addition to your pooch.
- Filter by your room-type preferences.
- Find out what amenities are offered in each listing.
Start searching on Airbnb.
More great sites to help you search for dog friendly accommodations in Norfolk:
BorrowMyDoggy connects dog owners with local borrowers for walks, sitting and holiday care.
If you want your dog to have a happy holiday of his own, why not sign up and connect with local borrowers?