What could be better than a holiday with your BFF (best furry friend)? To give you a head start planning your travels to Yorkshire, here are 4 pawsome dog friendly accommodations, including hotels, cottages, and holiday rentals.
Hotel 41 understands that dogs are part of the family, too. Here are some of the ways they’ll make your pup feel welcome:
- Upon arrival, pets are greeted by the Pet Concierge (which is, paws down, the best job title of all time!)
- Your dog will be treated to a “welcome hamper” filled with “a toy, a treat, a ‘41’ tag and clean up bags.”
- A custom bed along with food and water bowls for your doggy.
Get more details on Hotel 41’s pet page.
41 Buckingham Palace Road, London, SW1W 0PS
Telephone: +44 (0) 20 7300 0041
The Principal London
This fabulous and newly refurbished hotel is situated right in the heart of Bloomsbury, and will make your dog feel at home for the following reasons:
- They'll get their own bed for the night, as well as food and water bowls.
- Struggling with local walking routes? Just pop down to reception to be advised on the best places nearby to take your pooch for a spin
- Your pup will be greeted just as warmly as you, if not more so!
Get more details on The Principal London pet page.
1-8 Russell Square, London, WC1B 5BE
Telephone: 0844 854 2910
If you’re looking for a dog friendly B&B, B+B Belgravia is a great option Here’s why:
- Bringing a doggy (or two!) is absolutely fine if you just let them know your dog’s breed and size. Booking includes a refundable £50 deposit for your pup.
- You’ll be super close to Hyde Park, which is a popular dog walking destination.
- Food and water bowls can be provided upon request for your dog.
Get more details on B+B Belgravia’s pet page.
64-66 Ebury Street, London. SW1W 9QD
Telephone: +44 (0) 20 7259 8570
The Milestone Hotel
When you let The Milestone Hotel know you’re bringing your pooch, they’ll send along a pet preference form so they can customize your dog’s welcome pack. Other benefits include:
- Dog sitting & dog walking (booked 24 hours in advance)
- Veterinary services
- Treats & toys
- A doggy menu, so you can order your dog some tasty food too.
Find out more on The Milestone Hotel’s pet page.
1 Kensington Court, London, W8 5DL
Telephone +44 (0)20 7917 1000
Airbnb boasts over 1000 pet friendly listings in London. These are some of the pawsome benefits of staying in a dog friendly flat through Airbnb:
- The ability to refine by the number of people you’re travelling with in addition to your pooch.
- Filter by your room-type preferences.
- Find out what amenities are offered in each listing.
Start searching on Airbnb.
More great sites to help you search for dog friendly accommodations in London:
BorrowMyDoggy connects dog owners with local borrowers for walks, sitting and holiday care.
If you want your dog to have a happy holiday of his own, why not sign up and connect with local borrowers?