What could be better than a holiday with your BFF (best furry friend)? To give you a head start planning your travels to Glasgow, here are 3 pawsome dog friendly accommodations, including hotels, cottages, and holiday rentals.
If you’re looking for a luxury accommodation for you and your pup, Blythswood Square is a great option. Here’s why:
- You can have up to two dogs stay with you.
- The hotel includes a spa, restaurant, salon and more.
- Lots of green space around the hotel for you and your pup to enjoy.
- You’ll be right in city centre, so it’s easy to explore the local shops and restaurants.
Get more details on Blythswood Square's FAQs.
11 Blythswood Square, Glasgow, G2 4AD
Telephone: 0141 248 8888
If you’re after a dog friendly cottage in Glasgow, Drake Cottage is a great option Here’s why:
- An enclosed garden for your pup to enjoy.
- Lots of outdoor activities, such as exploring the countryside or going boating for the day.
- Biggar, the local market town, is just 4 miles away. There are museums, boutique shops, award-winning ice cream and several food outlets.
Get more details about Drake Cottage.
Glasgow and the Clyde Valley, ML12 6HP
Telephone +44 (0) 20 3 642 3164
Holiday Inn Express - City Centre Riverside
The Holiday Inn Express is happy to accept well behaved pups at no additional charge. Here are some other benefits of staying there:
- Located in city centre, it’s easy to get to loads of shops, restaurants and other fun places like the Riverside Museum.
- Breakfast is included for all guests.
- The hotel is located by the River Clyde, so you and your pup can enjoy a lovely walk along the riverfront.
You can find out more on the Holiday Inn Express' website.
Stockwell Street, Glasgow, GB G1 4LW
Telephone: 0141 548 5048
Airbnb boasts over 100 pet friendly listings in Glasgow. These are some of the pawsome benefits of staying in a dog friendly flat through Airbnb:
- The ability to refine by the number of people you’re travelling with in addition to your pooch.
- Filter by your room-type preferences.
- Find out what amenities are offered in each listing.
Start searching on Airbnb.
More great sites to help you search for dog friendly accommodations in Glasgow:
BorrowMyDoggy connects dog owners with local borrowers for walks, sitting and holiday care.
If you want your dog to have a happy holiday of his own, why not sign up and connect with local borrowers?