Dog Friendly Accommodations in London22 February 2023
What could be better than a holiday with your BFF (best furry friend)? To give you a head start planning your travels to Yorkshire, here are 4 pawsome dog friendly accommodations, including hotels, cottages, and holiday rentals.
Hotel 41 understands that dogs are part of the family, too. Here are some of the ways they’ll make your pup feel welcome:
- Upon arrival, pets are greeted by the Pet Concierge (which is, paws down, the best job title of all time!)
- Your dog will be treated to a “welcome hamper” filled with “a toy, a treat, a ‘41’ tag and clean up bags.”
- A custom bed along with food and water bowls for your doggy.
Get more details on Hotel 41’s pet page.
41 Buckingham Palace Road, London, SW1W 0PS
Telephone: +44 (0) 20 7300 0041
The Principal London
This fabulous and newly refurbished hotel is situated right in the heart of Bloomsbury, and will make your dog feel at home for the following reasons:
- They'll get their own bed for the night, as well as food and water bowls.
- Struggling with local walking routes? Just pop down to reception to be advised on the best places nearby to take your pooch for a spin
- Your pup will be greeted just as warmly as you, if not more so!
1-8 Russell Square, London, WC1B 5BE
Telephone: 0844 854 2910
If you’re looking for a dog friendly B&B, B+B Belgravia is a great option Here’s why:
- Bringing a doggy (or two!) is absolutely fine if you just let them know your dog’s breed and size. Booking includes a refundable £50 deposit for your pup.
- You’ll be super close to Hyde Park, which is a popular dog walking destination.
- Food and water bowls can be provided upon request for your dog.
Get more details on B+B Belgravia’s pet page.
64-66 Ebury Street, London. SW1W 9QD
Telephone: +44 (0) 20 7259 8570
The Milestone Hotel
When you let The Milestone Hotel know you’re bringing your pooch, they’ll send along a pet preference form so they can customize your dog’s welcome pack. Other benefits include:
- Dog sitting & dog walking (booked 24 hours in advance)
- Veterinary services
- Treats & toys
- A doggy menu, so you can order your dog some tasty food too.
Find out more on The Milestone Hotel’s pet page.
1 Kensington Court, London, W8 5DL
Telephone +44 (0)20 7917 1000
The Montague on the Gardens
If you are coming to stay why not avoid having to find a dog sitter in London by bringing your dog to stay with you. The Montague don’t want you to have to leave your dog at home, they are part of the family and should be allowed to enjoy the holiday too. When you let them know that your dog is coming to stay, they will provide a dog bed to fit the size of your dog. They also give you the necessary food and water bowls so you don’t have to worry about those taking up space in your luggage. A dog goodie bag is given to you with a toy, treats and clean up bags so you can pack really light. They also provide a dog walker in central london for you if needed, and also a dog sitter in central london if that is required whilst you are staying there. If there is availability, then they will give you a larger room so your four-legged friend has lots of space to play.
The Egerton House Hotel
If you are looking to stay in London with your dog, then you may want to consider The Egerton House Hotel for a special treat. They like to know when you are bringing your dog so they can treat them as VIPs (Very Important Pets). Their pet concierge organise for a personalise pet welcome message, food and water bowls, an embroidered pet towel, dog sitting in London, a grooming service, toys and treats and even the most amazing pet menu of breakfast and dinner choices. You can also book in a Doggy and Owner afternoon tea.
Airbnb boasts over 1000 pet friendly listings in London. These are some of the pawsome benefits of staying in a dog friendly flat through Airbnb:
- The ability to refine by the number of people you’re travelling with in addition to your pooch.
- Filter by your room-type preferences.
- Find out what amenities are offered in each listing.
Top dog friendly hotel locations
- dog friendly hotels in the UK
- dog friendly hotels London
- dog friendly hotels Brighton
- dog friendly hotels in Glasgow
- dog friendly hotels in the Lake District
- dog friendly hotels in Norfolk
- dog friendly hotels in Devon
- dog friendly hotels in Yorkshire
- dog friendly hotels in Cornwall
Looking for the pawfect dog sitter in London?
BorrowMyDoggy connects dog owners with local borrowers for walks, sitting and holiday care.
If you want your dog to have a happy holiday of his own, why not sign up and connect with local borrowers?
Sign up now
Dog friendly London
Know someone who’d love this?
Want to hear about a different kind of dog care that both you and your dog will love?
Or perhaps you’re a dog lover who can’t have one of your own right now?
We have the pawfect solution, BorrowMyDoggy!