Dog Friendly Accommodations in Dublin7 March 2023
What could be better than a holiday with your BFF (best furry friend)? To give you a head start planning your travels to Dublin, here are 4 pawsome dog friendly accommodations, including hotels, cottages, and holiday rentals.
Waterside Grand Canal Apartment
If you’re looking for a pet friendly holiday rental, Waterside Grand Canal Apartment is a wagalous choice. These are some of the doggy benefits:
- A €15 cleaning charge applies for your pup.
- Access to a communal garden
- Many of Dublin’s local attractions are a short walk away. There are loads of dog friendly pubs and restaurants that you can enjoy together.
Get more details about Waterside Grand Canal Apartment.
The Waterside, Charlotte Quay, Ballsbridge, Dublin, Ireland
Located a short walk from Dublin attractions like Trinity College, Grafton Street and Aviva Stadium, InterContinental Dublin is a pawsome choice. You can contact the hotel when booking to arrange your dog’s stay. InterContinental Dublin only allows smaller dogs (up to 7.2 kilos). Benefits of staying here include:
- A wagalous location in one of the city’s most popular neighborhoods. The hotel’s concierge guide lists great local options for food, drink and other fun places to discover.
- Dogs stay free.
- 5 restaurants and bars on site as well as a spa.
Get more details about InterContinental Dublin.
Simmonscourt Road, Dublin 4, Ireland
Telephone: +353 1 665 4000
If you’re willing to venture a short drive away from Dublin, Derry House is a lovely cottage you can stay in with your pup.
- There are many fantastic walking spots nearby including Donadea Forest Park, just under a mile away.
- Spacious living room with a fireplace. If you’re travelling during a colder time of year, it’s the pawfect place to curl up with your pup.
- No extra charge to bring your pooch - high paws!
Donadea near Clane, County Kildare
Telephone: 01244 357719
The Dylan Hotel
The Dylan Hotel is a five star boutique hotel, that provides luxury for both you and your dog. With dog beds, bowls and treats provided in your room, there is no better place to rest your weary paws.
The Uppercross House Hotel
Located in the heart of Rathmines, The Uppercross House Hotel offers a warm home-from-home atmosphere and an award winning bar and restaurant. Furthermore, they are dedicated to ensuring a relaxing, comfortable experience for all guests, including your pooch!
Airbnb boasts hundreds of pet friendly listings in Dublin from b&bs to holiday rentals. These are some of the pawsome benefits of staying in a dog friendly flat through Airbnb:
- The ability to refine by the number of people you’re travelling with in addition to your pooch.
- Filter by your room-type preferences.
- Find out what amenities are offered in each listing.
BorrowMyDoggy connects dog owners with local borrowers for walks, sitting and holiday care.
If you want your dog to have a happy holiday of his own, why not sign up and connect with local borrowers?
Dog friendly Dublin
Know someone who’d love this?
Want to hear about a different kind of dog care that both you and your dog will love?
Or perhaps you’re a dog lover who can’t have one of your own right now?
We have the pawfect solution, BorrowMyDoggy!