Dog Friendly Accommodation in Cornwall22 January 2023
What could be better than a holiday with your BFF (best furry friend)? To give you a head start planning your travels to Cornwall, here are 3 pawsome dog-friendly accommodations, including hotels, cottages, and holiday rentals.
Luxury mixed with country quirk makes Dairy Cottage a charming, yet stylish stay for you and your dog. Their doggy perks include:
- Dogs stay free - high paws!
- A 10-minute drive from Penzance and the beach
- Surrounded by beautiful walks
- Over an acre of garden for dogs and children to run free
Get more details on Dairy Cottage.
St. Michael’s Hotel
St. Michael’s resort-style hotel ensures guests, two and four-legged alike, can enjoy everything on location. From restaurants to a spa and much more, St. Michael’s goes the extra mile, particularly for dogs. Here’s why:
- Dog guests can stay for 12.50/night
- Dog beds, bowls and treats are provided
- Your dog will love exploring the miles of stunning coastal path
Get more details about St. Michael’s Hotel.
Falmouth, TR11 4NB
Telephone: 01326 312707
If ocean views are your cup of tea, then Hotel Tresanton is sure to deliver as every room overlooks the beach. In addition to unwinding in the peaceful village of St. Mawes, Hotel Tresanton has lots of dog-friendly benefits:
- Dog beds, blankets, bowls and towels are provided
- Dogs stay free
- Dog walking services are available
Learn more about Hotel Tresanton.
Truro, TR2 5DR
Telephone: 0141 548 5048
Cornish Traditional Cottages
With over 150 dog friendly cottages in Cornwall, Cornish Traditional Cottages is a great place to start if you're looking for variety. Through their website you can:
- Filter by location and region, as well as proximity to the beach, pub or shops.
- Refine your search based on how many four-legged friends you'll be bringing with you!
- Shortlist favourites to help make your final decision as easy as possible.
Read more and browse accommodation at Cornish Traditional Cottages.
If your dog rather you were playing fetch than spending hours on your computer searching for a cottage break. Or if your elbows are already getting poked with a wet nose, it's a sure sign - just get it booked and come play. Luckily Dog Friendly Cottages has over 35,000 UK cottages, all pet-friendly, and all bookable online. You'll be done in minutes.
- Save time - thousands of properties across the UK with live pricing and instant booking.
- Great value - best price guarantee and exclusive member offers that save you even more.
- Fantastic customer service - give us a call or drop us an email and we'll help you book that perfect break.
- Just great pet-friendly cottages - everything pet-friendly, all professionally managed.
Airbnb boasts over 100 pet-friendly listings in Cornwall. These are some of the pawsome benefits of staying in a dog friendly flat through Airbnb:
- The ability to refine by the number of people you’re travelling with in addition to your pooch.
- Filter by your room-type preferences.
- Find out what amenities are offered in each listing.
- Dog sitters in Cornwall
- Dog-friendly accommodation in Cornwall
- Dog-friendly places to eat in Cornwall
- Best dog walks in Cornwall
- Local vets in Cornwall
- Pet shops in Cornwall
- Dog rescue in Cornwall
Top dog-friendly hotel locations
- dog-friendly hotels in the UK
- dog friendly hotels in London
- dog-friendly hotels in Brighton
- dog friendly hotels in Glasgow
- dog-friendly hotels in the Lake District
- dog friendly hotels in Norfolk
- dog-friendly hotels in Devon
- dog-friendly hotels in Yorkshire
- dog friendly hotels in Cornwall
BorrowMyDoggy connects dog owners with local borrowers for walks, sitting and holiday care.
If you want your dog to have a happy holiday of his own, why not sign up and connect with local borrowers?
Sign up now
Know someone who’d love this?
Want to hear about a different kind of dog care that both you and your dog will love?
Or perhaps you’re a dog lover who can’t have one of your own right now?
We have the pawfect solution, BorrowMyDoggy!