Pumpkin Frozen Yogurt Treats23 October 2017
This pumpkin frozen yogurt treat is not only an easy, healthy, spooktacular treat for Halloween, but it’s great snack for all seasons. A great alternative to cooling pups in the summer, and fun reward in the autumn, what more could your favourite furry friend ask for?!
- 245g non-fat plain yogurt with no added sweeteners or flavouring
- 115g pumpkin puree
- Water if needed
1. In a bowl mix together yogurt and puree until combined.
2. If your mixture is too thick add a few teaspoons of water until smoother
3. Pour mixture into desired mould
4. Freeze for 3-5 hours or overnight
5. Pop out of mould and serve!
Make sure to always adjust your dog’s daily food allowance so they don’t gain weight while enjoying their delicious new snacks.
Any new food should be added gradually to your dog's diet so they don't get a poorly tummy. Avoid giving your dog any foods that they are allergic or intolerant to, or if advised against by your vet.
To find your dog a loving borrower for extra walks, exercise and attention, sign up and start messaging potential matches in your area.
Know someone who’d love this?
Want to hear about a different kind of dog care that both you and your dog will love?
Or perhaps you’re a dog lover who can’t have one of your own right now?
We have the pawfect solution, BorrowMyDoggy!