Oatmeal and Apple Biscuits
Want the pawfect easy treat for your dog? Then these Oatmeal and Apple cookies are just the trick….or treat!
- 225g wholemeal flour
- 120g oats
- 100ml water
- 2-3 cored apples
- 1 heaped teaspoon of cinnamon
- 10ml coconut oil (once liquid)
- 2 tablespoons of honey
- Mix all the ingredients in a bowl
- Lightly sprinkle worktop with flour
- Roll out the dough to roughly ¼ inch thickness
- Cut into shapes
- Bake for 35 minutes at 170°
To find your dog a loving borrower for extra walks, exercise and attention, sign up and begin messaging pawtential matches in your area.
Know someone who’d love this?
Want to hear about a different kind of dog care that both you and your dog will love?
Or perhaps you’re a dog lover who can’t have one of your own right now?
We have the pawfect solution, BorrowMyDoggy!