Pancake Day Recipe for Dogs
Have a flipping tail-wagging time and include your pooch in your Pancake Day celebrations with a tasty dog-friendly pancake recipaw that's great for the whole family - canine and human!
- 300 grams oat flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 egg
- 500 ml oat milk
- 1 tsp of butter
- Seeds from 1 vanilla pod
- Substitute oat flour for wheat flour
- Substitute oat milk for buttermilk
- Mix all the dry ingredients in a bowl
- Add the buttermilk and whisk
- Add the egg and whisk until you have a smooth batter
- Place a frying pan over medium heat and add 1 tsp of butter
- Pour some batter onto the pan. Once the bottom is golden brown, flip and cook the other side
Before making this recipe for your pooch, make sure they have no allergies to any ingredients, and they are not on a specified low fat diet. Before trying a new food with your dog, always be sure to have a chat with your veterinary practice.
To find your dog a loving borrower for extra walks, exercise and attention, sign up and begin messaging pawtential matches in your area.
Know someone who’d love this?
Want to hear about a different kind of dog care that both you and your dog will love?
Or perhaps you’re a dog lover who can’t have one of your own right now?
We have the pawfect solution, BorrowMyDoggy!