Crusted Green Beans Dog Treat Recipe
To kick off the New Year on a healthy paw, we've got an all natural treat for your dog, owned or borrowed. Thanks to our doggy dietary consultant friends at Elmo’s Kitchen for the recipe!
- 500 grams frozen green beans, defrosted
- 30 grams freeze dried dog treats
- Preheat oven to 100C
- Grate dog treats
- Place the defrosted green beans in a large bowl
- Add the powdered treats and gently mix together
- Lay the coated green beans on a parchment paper lined baking sheet and bake for 3 hours
Make sure to always adjust your dog’s daily food allowance so they don’t gain weight while enjoying their delicious new snacks.
To find your dog a loving borrower for extra walks, exercise and attention, sign up and begin messaging pawtential matches in your area.
Know someone who’d love this?
Want to hear about a different kind of dog care that both you and your dog will love?
Or perhaps you’re a dog lover who can’t have one of your own right now?
We have the pawfect solution, BorrowMyDoggy!