Crusted Green Beans Dog Treat Recipe21 December 2022
Provided by Elmo's Kitchen
Reviewed by Dr Jill McMaster BVM&S MBA MRCVS, Veterinary Surgeon and in-house expert at BorrowMyDoggy on 12 Jun 2023
To kick off the New Year on a healthy paw, we've got an all natural treat for your dog, owned or borrowed. Thanks to our doggy dietary consultant friends at Elmo’s Kitchen for the recipe!
- 500 grams frozen green beans, defrosted
- 30 grams freeze dried dog treats
1. Preheat oven to 100℃
2. Carefully grate the dog treats
3. Place the defrosted green beans in a large bowl
4. Add the powdered treats and gently mix together
5. Lay the coated green beans on a parchment paper lined baking sheet and bake for 3 hours
6. Take out the oven, allow to cool then serve to your top pooch pal.
Any new food should be added gradually to your dog's diet so they don't get a poorly tummy. And make sure to always adjust your dog’s daily food allowance so they don’t gain weight while enjoying their delicious new snacks. Avoid giving your dog any foods that they are allergic or intolerant to or if advised against by your vet..
To find your dog a loving borrower for extra walks, exercise and attention, sign up and begin messaging pawtential matches in your area.
Know someone who’d love this?
Want to hear about a different kind of dog care that both you and your dog will love?
Or perhaps you’re a dog lover who can’t have one of your own right now?
We have the pawfect solution, BorrowMyDoggy!