Bite sized treats are pawfect for training and teaching your dogs commands. They’re also great building blocks to create a pawsome dog treat masterpiece… We used them to make dog friendly croquembouche!
- 3 slices of turkey bacon cooked and chopped
- ½ cup dog friendly peanut butter
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 60ml water
- 130g brown rice flour
- Preheat the oven to 180℃
- Mix together all the ingredients until dough balls can be formed
- Shape the dough into balls and place on a lined baking tray
- Bake for 10 to 15 minutes
- Leave them to cool and decorate as desired
- Serve to your pup!
This recipe should provide 2 dozen bites, depending on the size you chose to make them. Please ensure to use dog friendly peanut butter and watch out for xylitol which is toxic to dogs. If you suspect your dog has any allergies to the ingredients used, try using a substitute or avoid this recipe.
Make sure to always adjust your dog’s daily food allowance so they don’t gain weight while enjoying their delicious new snacks. These are treats and should not be substituted for a meal and should be enjoyed in moderation.
To find a borrower for your dog or the pawfect doggy to borrow, for extra walks, exercise and attention, sign up and begin messaging members in your area.