This good old fashioned baked rice pudding recipe is comfort food for your best furry friend. The recipe will make enough for several meals so make the most of it and have a puppy party!
- 60g rice
- 350ml milk
- 75g beef mince
- 1 teaspoon of cinnamon
- Mix all the ingredients together in a large bowl.
- Pour the mix into an ovenproof dish.
- Bake for 45 minutes at 180ºC.
- Stir every now and then until the last 30 minutes.
- Leave it to cool before serving.
Make sure to always adjust your dog’s daily food allowance so they don’t gain weight while enjoying their delicious new snacks.
To find your dog a loving borrower for extra walks, exercise and attention, sign up and begin messaging pawtential matches in your area.