This pumpkin frozen yogurt treat is not only an easy, healthy, spooktacular treat for Halloween, but it’s great snack for all seasons. A great alternative to cooling pups in the summer, and fun reward in the autumn, what more could your favourite furry friend ask for?!
- 245g non-fat plain yogurt
- 115g pumpkin puree
- Water if needed
- In a bowl mix together yogurt and puree until combined.
- If your mixture is too thick add a few teaspoons of water until smoother
- Pour mixture into desired mold
- Freeze for 3-5 hours or overnight
- Pop out of mold and serve!
Make sure to always adjust your dog’s daily food allowance so they don’t gain weight while enjoying their delicious new snacks.
To find your dog a loving borrower for extra walks, exercise and attention, sign up and start messaging potential matches in your area.