You won’t need any baking skills to spoil your dog with this quick and easy treat. Easily and in no time, you’ll have them ready. :)
- 100ml goats milk yoghurt
- 280g peanut butter
- 200g rolled oats
- Mix peanut butter with goats milk yoghurt in a bowl.
- Add the oats and start kneading the mixture until it’s combined.
- Grab a small amount and roll into little balls.
- Place the little balls on a flat tray with cling film.
- Let them chill in the fridge for a couple of hours.
- They’ll soon be ready for your dog to have a taste!
Make sure to always adjust your dog’s daily food allowance so they don’t gain weight while enjoying their delicious new snacks.
To find your dog a loving borrower for extra walks, exercise and attention, sign up and begin messaging pawtential matches in your area.