Now this a real treat for all pups, especially those with a sweet tooth! This baked cheesecake is delicious and easy to make. Why not give your pup, borrowed or owned, a special treat this weekend by whipping it up?
- 113g cream cheese
- 2 eggs
- ¼ cup honey
- ½ cup water
- ½ cup unsweetened apple sauce
- 250g buckwheat flour
- 50g oat bran
- 2 tsp baking powder
- ½ tsp baking soda
- In a bowl beat the cream cheese until soft
- Then beat in the eggs, honey, applesauce and water
- In a separate bowl mix together the flour, oat bran, baking powder and baking soda
- Add wet ingredients to dry and mix well.
- Add the mixture to a well greased pan and bake at 180℃ for half an hour or until a skewer inserted in the centre of the cake comes out clean
- Cool and serve!
This recipe should be able to feed 12 dogs. Once served keep in an air-tight box in the fridge and consume within 3 days.
If you suspect your dog has any allergies, like a dairy intolerance, to the ingredients used try using a substitute or avoid this recipe.
Make sure to always adjust your dog’s daily food allowance so they don’t gain weight while enjoying their delicious new snacks. These are treats and should not be substituted for a meal and should be enjoyed in moderation.
To find a borrower for your dog or the pawfect doggy to borrow, for extra walks, exercise and attention, sign up and begin messaging members in your area.