We believe dogs are family, so if your pup's birthday us coming up, then celebrate another year (or 7) of cuddles and waggy tails with this recipe for a homemade doggy birthday cake!
- 1 egg
- 65g peanut butter
- 60ml vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 80g honey
- 135g grated carrots
- 120g wholemeal flour
- 1 teaspoon bicarbonate of soda
- Preheat oven to 180 C.
- Grease a round or square cake tin/
- Combine the egg, peanut butter, oil, vanilla, and honey in a large bowl.
- Stir in the carrots.
- Combine the flour and bicarbonate of soda and add to the carrot mixture. Spoon the cake mixture into the prepared tin.
- Bake for 40 minutes.
- Let cake cool in pan for 10 minutes.
To find your dog a loving borrower for extra walks, exercise and attention, sign up and begin messaging pawtential matches in your area.