This is a quick, simple and delicious treat for your furry friend. We promise your dog will go bananas when they get a slice of it.
- 350g whole wheat flour
- 2 ripe bananas
- 10g honey
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon
- 125ml almond milk
- A bit of butter
- Preheat the oven to 180°C.
- In a bowl, mash ripe bananas with a fork.
- Add egg, almond milk and honey. Mix well.
- In another bowl, add wheat flour, baking powder and cinnamon. Mix well.
- Stir the banana mixture in. Mix together until combined.
- Grease the loaf pan with butter
- Pour the mixture in the loaf pan.
- Bake for 45-50minutes.
- Leave to cool on a wire rack before serving.
Make sure to always adjust your dog’s daily food allowance so they don’t gain weight while enjoying their delicious new snacks.
To find your dog a loving borrower for extra walks, exercise and attention, sign up and begin messaging pawtential matches in your area.