DIY Oatmeal Doggy Foot Bath5 December 2022
Treat your pup to their very own pawdicure with this absowoofly amazing and very easy Oatmeal foot bath.
- Washing up bowl
- 1 large pack of oatmeal
- Warm water
1. Place oatmeal in washing up bowl
2. Add water so mixture is roughly 2 inches deep
3. Allow oatmeal to soak for 5 minutes
4. Place your dog’s paws into the mixture
5. Let the paws soak for up to 10 minutes
6. Rinse and wipe your dog’s paws
7. Admire their silky smooth paws
This article is for information only, and should never replace any advice, diagnosis or treatment from your veterinary surgeon. Always contact your local vet or out of hours vet without delay if you have any concerns about your dog.
To find your dog a loving borrower for extra walks, exercise and attention, sign up and begin messaging pawtential matches in your area.
Want to find out more about how you can have happy dog time with a local doggo, or find local, trusted dog care support?
Know someone who’d love this?
Want to hear about a different kind of dog care that both you and your dog will love?
Or perhaps you’re a dog lover who can’t have one of your own right now?
We have the pawfect solution, BorrowMyDoggy!