DIY Oatmeal Doggy Foot Bath
Treat your pup to their very own pawdicure with this absowoofly amazing and very easy Oatmeal foot bath.
- Washing up bowl
- 1 large pack of oatmeal
- Warm water
- Place oatmeal in washing up bowl
- Add water so mixture is roughly 2 inches deep
- Allow oatmeal to soak for 5 minutes
- Place your dog’s paws into the mixture
- Let the paws soak for up to 10 minutes
- Rinse and wipe your dog’s paws
- Admire their silky smooth paws
To find your dog a loving borrower for extra walks, exercise and attention, sign up and begin messaging pawtential matches in your area.
Know someone who’d love this?
Want to hear about a different kind of dog care that both you and your dog will love?
Or perhaps you’re a dog lover who can’t have one of your own right now?
We have the pawfect solution, BorrowMyDoggy!