DIY Tennis Ball T-Shirt Dog Tug Toy22 February 2018
Are you a crafty dog parent? Then upgrade your dog's favourite toy, tennis balls, with this t-shirt tug toy.
- 1 tennis ball
- 2 t-shirts
1. Cut 5-8cm wide slits at the bottom of your shirts
2. Tear until you have individual strips
3. Plait three strips together and tie a knot on each end
4. Repeat until you have three plaits
5. Tie one of the plaits around the other two. Secure with a knot
6. Slice two openings on either end of a tennis ball
7. Push one of the plaits through the tennis ball using the knot at the end to hold in place
Want to find out more about how you can have happy dog time with a local doggo, or find local, trusted dog care support?
Know someone who’d love this?
Want to hear about a different kind of dog care that both you and your dog will love?
Or perhaps you’re a dog lover who can’t have one of your own right now?
We have the pawfect solution, BorrowMyDoggy!