DIY Denim Dog Toy
Does your dog’s toy basket need an update? Here’s the perfect tug toy for your pooch to chew and play fetch with for hours - all you need is a pair of old denim jeans.
- An old pair of jeans
- Cut off one leg from an old pair of jeans.
- Cut the leg into two strips.
- Place the strips on top of each other to form a cross.
- Fold the vertical strip around the horizontal strip.
- Pass the horizontal strip over then under the vertical strip.
- Pull the strips tight to secure a knot.
- Repeat until the denim ball is your preferred size.
- Ready to play!
To find your dog a loving borrower for extra walks, exercise and attention, sign up and begin messaging pawtential matches in your area.
Know someone who’d love this?
Want to hear about a different kind of dog care that both you and your dog will love?
Or perhaps you’re a dog lover who can’t have one of your own right now?
We have the pawfect solution, BorrowMyDoggy!