Are you a crafty dog parent? Then upgrade your dog's favourite toy, tennis balls, with this t-shirt tug toy.
- 1 tennis ball
- 2 t-shirts
- Cut 5-8cm wide slits at the bottom of your shirts
- Tear until you have individual strips
- Plait three strips together and tie a knot on each end
- Repeat until you have three plaits
- Tie one of the plaits around the other two. Secure with a knot
- Slice two openings on either end of a tennis ball
- Push one of the plaits through the tennis ball
To find your dog a loving borrower for extra walks, exercise and attention, sign up and begin messaging pawtential matches in your area.