This inexpensive dog toy will stimulate the most curious doggy minds while keeping them entertained for hours. Playing this bottle game is also a great challenge for those furry friends who loves to try new things.
- A wooden structure
- 2 - 3 plastic bottles
- A piece of large string
- Dog treats
- Assemble a wooden structure with two posts.
- Make two holes on each side of the plastic bottles.
- Push the string through the holes.
- Tie the string to both of the posts.
- Place small treats inside the bottles.
- Show your dog how to push and spin the bottle.
- They’ll soon figure out how to do it on their own.
- Treats will roll out as a reward for your dog.
To find your dog a loving borrower for extra walks, exercise and attention, sign up and begin messaging pawtential matches in your area.