This customizable dog bed is an easy and quick way to make your dog feel extra special, without the need to know how to sew.
- 1x1.2m fabric (x2)
- Ruler and pen
- Toy filling material
- Cut two 1x1.2m layers of fabric and line them up perfectly.
- Measure a 10x10cm square on the fringe. / Cut out the corner pieces.
- Make cuts along one of the edge, making strips about 2.5cm wide.
- Keep cutting strips around the rest of the edges.
- Tie two strips together. / You need to tie one strip on the top with another from the bottom.
- Tie the rest of strips along three of the bed’ sides.
- Stuff polyester toy filling material inside the bed.
- To finish the bed, tie the remaining strips.
To find your dog a loving borrower for extra walks, exercise and attention, sign up and begin messaging pawtential matches in your area.