Affordable Dog Walkers in Belfast21 March 2023
What is BorrowMyDoggy dog walking?
Digging around for a dog walking service in Belfast?
BorrowMyDoggy is an incredible community that connects dog owners with trustworthy local people who are more than willing to provide care for their pup without charging for their time.
If you need a helping paw with exercising your BFF, our community is full of borrowers who enjoy walkies just as much as your pooch!
Whether you’re looking for help with regular walks or just the occasional support, our borrowers all offer different availability so you can find the pawfect walking buddy for your dog.
Find a dog walker from as close as ¼ mile!
Over 4,000 dog walkers in Belfast.
How does BorrowMyDoggy compare to traditional dog walkers?
- More affordable - borrowers help walk local dogs because they love of dogs, not to get paid.
- One on one attention - our matches are made on an individual basis, compared to dog walkers who often walk multiple dogs.
- Peace of mind - dog owners can relax knowing their dog is enjoying extra exercise and attention from a verified, insured dog lover.
- Local - search from as close as ¼ mile to find a dog walker who lives in your neighbourhood.
Why is BorrowMyDoggy less expensive than other dog-walking options?
Our community all have one thing in common - they love dogs!
Our borrowers simply want to enjoy walkies with a pooch for the joy a canine companion brings, not for money, so once the annual fee to join our safe and trusted community is paid there are no further costs involved. It’s all about enjoying happy dog time and our borrowers join to experience just that.
Member stories about our walkies
It helps to know that Phoebe is with a lovely dog friendly person and is loved as she would be at home and is socialising on her walks. She loves her borrowers and it gives her a change of scene as they sometimes take her to the coast or to different parks. She still gets the walks she needs although she is an older dog she loves being out and about as much as she can.
Phoebe's owner, from Suffolk
Joining BorrowMyDoggy is one of the best things I’ve done since getting my dog, George. Both my partner and I work and I was not prepared to leave George home alone, but I was unable to find full-time care for him. I was hesitant to begin with, but I found the profile of somebody who looked as though he was a genuine animal lover (but was unable to have a dog of his own because of work commitments) so sent him a message and he immediately agreed to meet us. He is fantastic with George, taking him out on adventures where George gets all the exercise he wants and gets to meet other dogs (and horses!) He has become a friend, which is fantastic and I trust him implicitly. We have met other wonderful people who have ‘borrowed’ George for occasional walks – he is certainly in demand (I sometimes feel like his PA!) I would thoroughly recommend BorrowMyDoggy, the site is so easy to use, it’s fantastic value for money and the safeguarding and advice is extremely useful.
George's owner, Maggie from Herefordshire
Safety first and foremost
We require members to go premium before sending messages. Why? Because the safety of our members, humans and dogs alike, is the most important thing to us.
Premium membership provides:
- Safety checks. We check the ID and phone number of every Premium member.
- 24/7 Vet Line. Around the clock support from veterinary professionals.
- Insurance. Extra insurance for peace of mind when your dog is borrowed. T&Cs.
Dog friendly Belfast
- Best dog walks in Belfast
- Dog friendly places to eat in Belfast
- Dog friendly places to eat in Northern Ireland
- Dog sitters in Belfast
- Local vets in Belfast
- Pet shops in Belfast
- Dog walkers in Belfast
- Spend time with a dog in Belfast
Know someone who’d love this?
Want to hear about a different kind of dog care that both you and your dog will love?
Or perhaps you’re a dog lover who can’t have one of your own right now?
We have the pawfect solution, BorrowMyDoggy!