Need a speedy and tasty homemade dog treat guaranteed to have all the tails waggy? Give these Tuna loaf bites a go. Not only are they super simple to make but they’re really quick to make too. Why not give them a go!
- 2 tins of tuna (in oil)
- 2 eggs
- 160g brown rice flour
- In bowl mix together the tuna and oil with the eggs.
- Once thoroughly mixed add in the flour and stir well.
- When a dough has formed grab a microwave safe plate.
- Flatten the dough onto the plate, there is no need for oil as there was some in the tuna.
- Microwave for 4 minutes, checking at 2 minute intervals.
- At 4 minutes flip the loaf over and microwave for another minute.
- Check the texture and microwave at 30 seconds until dough firm.
- Once cool cut into bite sizes, suitable for your dog.
We suggest eating the treats within a few days or freezing a few and thawing a few at a time.
Make sure to always adjust your dog’s daily food allowance so they don’t gain weight while enjoying their delicious new snacks.
To find a borrower for your dog or the pawfect doggy to borrow, for extra walks, exercise and attention, sign up and begin messaging members in your area.